An Introduction for Boards of Education
Districts that are implementing TBC’s Management Methodology™ benefit greatly when their efforts are supported by their boards of education. The purpose of this presentation is two-fold:
- To ensure that school board members understand TBC’s approach to educational administration
- To enable board members to be effective advocates for their district’s administrators, as these leaders make the changes inherent in TBC’s methodology
- What are the 3 primary goals of TBC’s work?
- How are the district’s site and central office administrators changing their current management practices to insure these goals are met?
- Why does TBC put so much emphasis on managing the length of an administrator’s workweek?
- How long does it take to achieve the desired results?
- How does TBC measure the impact of its work over time?
Who Should Attend:
Boards of Education in school districts whose administrators are implementing TBC’s Management Methodology™
This presentation is most effective when conducted in executive session, where board members feel comfortable raising potentially sensitive issues. TBC also requests, for this reason, that no media coverage of the discussion be permitted.